Dr. Jürgen Ober
Chief Human Resources Officer of the Weidmüller-Group
Since 2007, Dr. Jürgen Ober has been responsible for global HR management of the Weidmüller Group. A qualified lawyer, he was previously on the executive board at Busch-Jaeger Elektro GmbH, part of ABB Deutschland. Dr. Ober began his career at Mannesmann DEMAG Duisburg, where he held several positions in the field of human resources, most recently as Head of HR and General Services for the Compressed Air Technology division.
Dr. Ober was born in 1957, is married and has three children.
Association and network activities:
- Chairman of the Metal and Electrical Industry Committee
- Since 1990 he has been a member of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Personalführung e. V., an association comprising mid-sized companies that facilitates the exchange of experiences
- Since 1997 he has been a lecturer at various universities, including Dortmund, Southern Westphalia, OWL
- Since 2009 he has been a Board member at the employers' association Lippe e. V.
- Since 2012 he has been vice-chairman of the Lippe e. V. employers' association